- Recognizing when biases and fallacies are at work and course correcting in real time.
- Capable of applying methods to increase mental strength in a healthy way
As Seen in the Workplace:
- Team members recognize when biases and fallacies are at work and course correct in real time.
- Team members know how to push through when the going gets tough
- Team members save time and reduce stress with healthy habits and life hacks
Month 1, Week 1 | Biases
- Confirmation bias, Availability heuristic,
- Hyperbolic discounting, hasty generalization
Month 1, Week 3 | Fallacies
- Strawman, Sunk cost fallacy, Either/Or fallacy
- Ad hominem and imposter syndrome
Month 2, Week 1 | Mental Strength
- Exploring the essence of will power and confidence
- Learning how to cultivate hustle and grit in healthy ways
Month 2, Week 3 | Self Management Toolkit
- Learn the elements of habit building
- Overview cornerstone habits and key practices
- Overview of Life hacks and Office hacks
- Notice when biases or fallacies are at work. Name them and track which show up most often and when.
- Form a new daily habit. What’s easy about it? What’s hard?
- Go to a store and ask for a 10% discount. How did it feel leading up to it? After?